Holistic Health Services
Health Guardians offers Nutripathic services with a paradigm shift towards Optimum Health, the emphasis on Natural Health Principles. We strongly believe in Wellness through Education, Optimum Health is attained through the educated practice of proven essential health building techniques that consist of:
- Clean Air
- Clean Water
- Clean Food
- Positive Focus
Optimum Health is attained through the educated practice of proven health building techniques. Digestion, – the conversion of nutrients into a consumable form (e.g. liquid or solid) Assimilation- that which is absorbed through the tissue and organs. Elimination – discharging or excreting waste or foreign substances from the body. As well as proper immune functions are essential to obtaining and sustaining a healthy body naturally. Exercise, the First Rule of Nutrition. Positive Focus on what you are creating, Optimum Health.
The lack of proper bodily maintenance can lead to “Dis-eases” with names such as
- Attention Deficit Disorder – Any form of behavioral disorder mostly in children which include symptoms such as poor concentration, hyperactivity, and impulsivity.
- Cancer – A disease caused by an uncontrollable division of abnormal cells in portions of the body.
- Candidiasis – A yeast like, parasitic fungal overgrowth from Candida Albicans, that varies from superficial, such as oral thrush, rashes and vaginitis, to systemic and potentially life-threatening conditions.
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome – Medical condition with unknown root cause that is responsible for fever, aching, prolonged tiredness as well as depression. These symptoms commonly arise after a viral, bacterial ,fungal infection or severe emotional distress.
- Constipation- Condition causing difficulty in emptying the bowels.
- Dermatitis - A condition that causes the skin to become red, swollen, and sore, sometimes causing small blisters, resulting from direct irritation of the skin by an external agent or allergic reaction.
- Epstein Barr Virus (EBV) – Is a common human virus that causes infectious mononucleosis and plays a role in development of two rare forms of cancer: burkitt’s lymphoma and nasopharyngeal carcinoma.
- Fibromyalgia – A chronic disorder characterized by widespread musculoskeletal pain - pain that affects the muscles, ligaments and tendons, and bone. As well as Fatigue, and tenderness in localized areas.
- Gastritis - Inflammation of the lining of the stomach.
- Oral Thrush – Also known as oral candidiasis is a yeast fungi infection of the genus Candida that develops on the mucous membranes of the mouth.
- PMS - Group of symptoms linked to the menstrual cycle.
- Premenstrual Syndrome – Any of the complex of symptoms which includes emotional tension and fluid retention experienced by some women in the days immediately before mensuration.
- Ulcers – An open sore on an external or internal surface of the body, caused by a break in the skin or mucous membrane that does not heal.
- Vaginitis - Inflammation of the vagina.
- Yeast Infection – A yeast infection is also known as candidiasis, is the name for a common infection caused by yeast labeled candida albicans, a type of fungus.
Nutripathy is a method of enrolling people in a program that supports their health and wellness based on there their individual body chemistry and lifestyle. The analysis of the body, blood, urine and saliva provides immediate information for the determination of the program. The success of this program is monitored by follow up testing and communications with their practitioner.
Services Offered –
Nutri Energy Systems Analysis (NESA)
NESA is a nutritional analysis that determines your digestive efficiency. This is a specific computerized analysis of the sugar, salt, protein, nitrogen and pH levels of urine and saliva which indicate the percentage of food ingested that is actually digested. This analysis is done in the office with immediate results. Upon the completion of analysis a natural health program is offered on the same visit, it’s that easy!
NESA- (Urine and Saliva Analysis) $200.00
Darkfield Blood Analysis
A drop of fingertip blood is viewed through a specialized microscope and displayed on a monitor. The shape and size of the white and red blood cells indicate the viability of the immune system, vitamin and mineral levels, the presence of fungus, yeast, bacteria and virus.
Darkfield Blood Analysis $100.00
HLB Blood Analysis
A drop of fingertip blood is dried on a slide, viewed on a bright field microscope and displayed on a monitor. The shape and condition of the drops may indicate heavy metal presence, free radical activity, adrenal stress, allergies, liver toxins, fungal presence, arthritic predispositions, fourth stage cancer and excess calcium.
HLB Blood Analysis $100.00
Basic Nutritional Consultation
This is a personalized discussion on the application of essential nutrients that conform to your unique personal lifestyle based on oral information. Suggestions regarding dietary choices, food preparations and other important factors are given. These factors are designed to streamline digestion which include Digestion– the conversion of nutrient into a consumable form (e.g. liquid or solid), its Assimilation that is absorbed through the tissue and Elimination – discharging or excreting waste or foreign substances from the body, for maximum energy. Special dietary information may be offered to accelerate healing from injury, reduce inflammatory pain as well as proper management of stress that may result from recovery.
Phone or Office Consultation $100.00 (Half Hour)
NESA Nutritional Consultation
Considerations are presented for cleansing and building the body with air, water and food, exercise and positive focus and supplemented with vitamins, minerals and enzymes. Suggestions may be based on your NESA, Darkfield, HLB, Symptom Survey, Visual and other laboratory results. Considerations and integration with your lifestyle insures the success of your personalized program.
Phone or Office Consolation $300
$185 (Follow Up)
Darkfield Blood and HLB Analysis - $150.00